CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22..Arriving in Davao

One of the things that amaze me about the Filipinos is the way that they treat their guest and show their love. For an example. The first time I was here I was greeted by about 30 preachers with a banner welcoming me to their country.
As I pulled on the property for the first time, about half way on the mile long entry way there was a big sign that read "WELCOME DR. STEVE GOENS. YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME. As we approached the tabernacle there was another sign, WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE. Then another one on the Platform WELCOME DR. STEVE GOENS TO OUR FAMILY CAMP. I was so honored.
The second time about the same thing, except they forgot to pick up the banner for the airport and told me they would get it later. At the end of the week I asked them about the banner and they said, well we had already picked you up.
This time, no banner again, no preachers at the airport, they all were running late and left me all by myself in the land of kidnappers. No sign on the road to the camp and only a chalk board with a welcoming message.
Do you think that they are trying to tell me something?

0 comments: