CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec. 6th Devotional

Psalm 44:17-26
As a counselor and a pastor I am saddened often when I try to help someone that has gone through great problems in their lives.
I am saddened because their lives have been turned upside down. I am saddened because they are depressed, beaten and discouraged. But the thing that saddens me the most is often, they give up on God.
In Psalm 44:17 the Word of God states "All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, . . ." Do not misunderstand me. I do not enjoy suffering any more than others. I do not rejoice over the misfortune of others, even my enemies. But we must not blame God or forsake Him. He will come through, when He is ready, and then His glory will be revealed and enjoyed.

0 comments: