CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Devotional Dec. 20 th

Saturday, December 20, 2008
Luke 1:39-45 “. . .for there shall be a performance or those things which were told her from the Lord.” Isn’t that beautiful. There shall be a performance. God is going to do what God says that He is going to do. He is a God of His Word. That is why we can always depend on Him. He has never failed us and He never will. His Word is accurate, He never deceives us or makes promises that He cannot keep. God is not like man. I know that there are many times that I make a promise and then I am not able to keep it. When I made the promise I intended to keep it, but sometimes it is not within my ability. Sometimes I over commit. Sometimes I forget. But not so with our Lord. He will keep that which He has promised. Depend on it!

0 comments: