CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mon. Dec. 22, 2008

Isaiah 46:8-13
Verse 13 states “I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory”.
According to those that are much more smarter than me is, this book was written somewhere around 740 B.C. and tells us about the birth of the Lord Jesus. This is 2008. If some one had predicted that Barak Obama would be the first black president and they predicted that in the year 1268, and they described him in such a way that it could be no other black man, we would truly listen to other things that this prophet had to say. That is exactly what Isaiah did concerning the birth, life, and death of the Lord Jesus. I think that we should listen to what else they had to say. Isaiah said, speaking the words of the Father, I will place salvation in Zion, and indeed He did. The birth of the Lord Jesus certainly was the step we had all been needing to see the salvation that can belong to all of us.

0 comments: