CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Devotional Dec. 18th

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Luke 1:12-20
Zechariah was troubled and fearful. Why would you be troubled when God was getting ready to bless you in a most remarkable way? Yet that is exactly what many do. I have a great many personality disorders. There is no reason to hide them, any body that knows me knows that I have them. I have become comfortable in my little world and I really don’t like to be moved from that domain. I don’t like change. I know that I could improve my life in many ways if I would modify my life in some regards but fear and anxiety prevent me. Is that what Zechariah was experiencing? Perhaps. But one thing I have learned about the changes that God brings into my life and that is that there is nothing to fear or to be troubled about. God doesn’t bring change into our lives unless it is for the better. He wants us to live life and live it more abundantly. Trust him, and you to will have a life that is constantly changed for the better day after day.

0 comments: