CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thurs. Dec. 25, 2008

Luke 2:1-7
Merry Christmas, may God richly bless you this day. Some things are certainly worth waiting for. From eternity past until the day of the earthly birth of the Lord Jesus was certainly a long period of time. But I am sure that you will agree that the wait was worth it. There are many times that I wait a very long time for God to do something in my life or in the life of someone else. Many times I feel as thought God has forgotten or that he simply doesn’t care. Maybe He is to busy, maybe He has changed His mind. And then one day I awake to find that God has accomplished exactly what He has promised he would. God certainly is not slack concerning His promise, as some men would count slackness, but He will do that which He said He will do. Just ask Mary and Joseph, and Elisabeth and Zechariah, and the host of angels and the wise men and . . . well, you get the picture. God never forgets, forsakes or folds. He was there on the first Christmas, and He will be there on the last Christmas and He will be there for all eternity, for you and for me!

0 comments: